Google

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Called to Believe, Called to Belong

There are times when we really have to step back, take a good look at things, and enjoy them.

Lately I've been somewhat apathehic of things going on in ENCM..i was like "another activity? " i was tired of so many things. but then this morning until after lunch, i thought about things, assessed myself, questioned the "basics" once more...

What brought the group together?

What are we doing?

And why do we stay?

I didn't have to think for five seconds, and the thought made me smile. Okay,okay..i know..

LOVE.

Pastor Steve's preaching is now becoming a classic. But really, at the end of it all..love talaga eh!

The word love is so big and abstract if you ask me.

But how can one not have an inkling of understanding of it when love is personified?!

1. Jesus

2. My Family

3. My Spiritual family

I'd talk of the the third.

As we were playing a game a while ago, amidst all the cheering and laughing ang strategizing, it suddenly hit me: "crap, i love these people!"

Worse part is, i love loving them.

And i am not one to complain.

No comments: