Google

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Thing About Oversleeping

I put the blame to our late-night talks.

No, not really.

Star woke me up in an unusual voice this morning. "5 to 8 na!!" she said hurriedly. I was like "Really? I just slept moments ago." We were supposed to attend the prayer meeting at 6:30..but missed. I went to school for my first class only to find an empty room. Good, no classes, and I find no other reason why other than the BOR meeting.

I'm tired. I gave myself the liberty of writing a blog entry before I finish my paper for Hist114 which is due later at 4pm. After this paper I know I'll be able to breathe...and finally, after two weeks, get enough sleep.

Define enough. Haha!

I remember a quote which Aaron shared to me weeks ago:

"There is no amount of stress that prayers and chocolate cannot fix"

If that's so...then I need one large Toblerone now.

I have in my mind tons of things but none of it is about what I am supposed to act on right now.

No comments: